Thursday, October 15, 2009

HOW TO GET YOUR CLEAREST, SOFTEST SKIN

We all probably heard it before and quite frankly, its true. Drinking your daily recommended dose of water each day will do wonders for your skin and I am a true believer. It is hard, I would know.. but I constantly try to do it each day and I think it helps a lot. It will clear your body of all the toxins and purify your skin all over. Dehydration will always make you feel and look dull.. It is important to know how much water you should drink everyday because you have to take into account your weight, exercise, and other environmental factors. HERE is a hydration calculator I use that tells me approximately how much water I should drink a day.

CLICK HERE for a basic, quick version
CLICK HERE for a more detailed version

xoxo,

sue

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Drinking the recommended amount of water is so hard.><

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA.
    Thanks for the tip!!
    I love the hydration calculator. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails