Friday, November 27, 2009

ELF BRUSH CLEANERS REVIEW



Hey guys,
I've been using ELF's daily brush cleaner and ELF shampoo for about 2 weeks now and I have got to say, it's pretty good. These products are both from the studio line, so they don't cost a dollar. I believe they were both 3 dollars each, which is still super good. The shampoo is smaller than the daily brush cleaner, but it makes sense I guess.. since you would use the daily brush cleaner everyday instead of the shampoo. Anyways, it does a pretty good job cleaning my makeup brushes.. It is really effective and fast for the big fluffy brushes that I use my powders on, but the liquid foundation brushes and concealers take a little longer. I would give these products /5
I would actually give it a 4.5, but I can't put half a smiley lol. Anyways, if I had to name one downside to these, I would say that it smells really fruity (especially the daily cleaner). I didn't mind the smell at first, but after multiple sprays in a closed room, I felt a little woozy.

Anyways, I noticed I have been blogging about ELF products a lot lately, but it's because I have been really busy with school and I bought a lot of things from ELF recently and I wanted to mention them since they're new and what not. Enjoy for now I guess!

xoxo,
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails